GeoHoliday Club knows that there are plenty of things to do while visiting the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The best part is that you don’t even need to be a guest at the hotel to take advantage of all that it has to offer. One of the most unique features includes the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. This beautiful attraction can be found right off the lobby of the Bellagio and consists of stunning gardens that are full of colorful flowers and plants shaped as different designs.Read More
GeoHoliday Club knows that there are many top destinations for people to travel to this summer. People have the opportunity to travel around the world, go on a backpacking trip through Europe, or enjoy a relaxing trip on a tropical island. However, Las Vegas is the best place to travel to this year, as it offers a little bit of everything to its guests. Just in one hotel alone, visitors will be able to shop, dine, relax at the pool or spa, or enjoy a night out at a bar or club. One resort that is a must for visitors to check out while in Sin City is the Venetian.
- Gondola Rides: Not only are the gondola rides in the Venetian one of the most popular attractions in the resort, but also all throughout The Strip. Guests will feel like they are in Italy, as they enjoy a ride through a canal. People will be able to take a ride through the canal either inside or outside the resort and be serenaded by the gondolier.
- Performances: Guests will be able to enjoy a variety of different shows and performances that call the Venetian its home. For those who want to get a few laughs in, check out the all female comedy show titled Lipshtick. Visitors will sit in awe as they watch members of the China National Acrobatic Troupe fly through the air in the performance called Panda! Other popular presentations include Rock of Ages and The Motown Show.
- TAO: GeoHoliday Club states that TAO serves as both a nightclub and a dayclub. At night, this space provides stunning views of The Strip while standing on a forty-foot long terrace outside. There are also two main music rooms, go-go dancers, and state of the art audio and lighting systems.
Las Vegas is home to outstanding exhibits and attractions and abides by the philosophy that anything can be achieved. Do you want to take a gondola ride through a resort? No problem. How about build a hotel in the shape of a giant pyramid? You got it. GeoHoliday Club knows that because of these extraordinary feats that Sin City offers, people will easily be amazed at what they can see and do on The Strip. While this area of Las Vegas is truly magnificent, Fremont Street is located just a few shorts blocks away and will provide an outstanding experience to tourists.
For those who are looking for an adventure that is unlike anything you will come across, the SlotZilla Zipline located at the Fremont Street Experience is the ideal attraction. This unique exhibit boasts the world’s largest slot machine and is ordained with important Las Vegas symbols such as a pair of dice, a martini glass, flamingos, and palm trees. The most important icons on this slot machine are the two 37 feet tall showgirls who are affectionately named Jennifer and Porsha.
GeoHoliday Club states that guests will be shot off this oversized slot machine on a huge zipline that will allow them to catching stunning views of Fremont Street and of Las Vegas. People will start off twelve stories above the street and will travel at 40 miles an hour for almost 2,000 feet. The end of the zipline is a platform at the most historic casino in the city, Golden Gate Casino.Read More
GeoHoliday Club knows that Las Vegas is a popular destination for people to travel to this summer. Guests can take advantage of exquisite cuisine from around the world, view spectacular shows and performances, and enjoy a variety of attractions at the many luxurious resorts. When in Las Vegas this summer, guests can cool off from walking around outside and check out The Forum Shops located in Caesar’s Palace. Visitors will be able to enjoy a high-end shopping experience at stores such as Tory Burch, Apple, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Fendi, and much more.Read More
GeoHoliday Club knows that Las Vegas is one of the best destinations to travel to this summer. With so much to see and do, this city truly has something for everyone. Whether you are looking to get lucky and win the jackpot at the casino or stroll down the Strip looking for an adventure in the various shops and restaurants, Sin City truly has it all. In order to make the most out of your trip the next time you visit Las Vegas, be sure to follow these pieces of advice.
- Airport Shuttle: If you are planning on traveling to Las Vegas by plane, there is one efficient way that can get you to your hotel on the Strip. If you are going to Vegas by yourself or with just one another companion, it makes sense to take the airport shuttle instead of a cab. The shuttle is just one flat fee to and from the airport, whereas taxicabs may charge you for longer routes and depending on traffic your cab meter may increase outrageously.
- Happy Hour: Many people are not aware that most bars, lounges, restaurants, and hotels in Las Vegas do offer happy hours. Instead of spending a fortune on food and beverages during your stay, be sure to take advantage of these great offers that are available every day.
- Dress in Layers: GeoHoliday Club wants people to know that it is important to dress in layers when walking along the Strip. Especially in the summer, you will want to wear shorts and a shirt when outside, but bring a light sweater or jacket when you go out. Although it may be scorching hot outside, when you walk into a casino you will be welcomed with a freezing cold blast of air.
GeoHoliday Club knows that Seattle is a great destination to travel to this summer, with its exceptional weather and terrific attractions. Travelers can stroll through Pike Place Market, where they can dine at many local restaurants, purchase some fresh produce and fish, check out the trinkets in the stores, and even stop by the original Starbucks. Another iconic feature of Seattle is the Space Needle, which towers high above the city and offers spectacular views and a unique dining experience to all who visit.
Flying these days can be a hassle and many people do not find that they enjoy the hoops that they must jump through at an airport. As a result, GeoHoliday Club knows that many people today are considering taking their journeys by car. Road trips can allow travelers to take the trip at their own pace and have more freedom to customize their experience. Here are some tips from GeoHoliday Club that you should consider next time you are thinking about taking a road trip to help you make the most out of your travels.
- Plan your route: Road trips are great because the rules for when you have to stop and go are much looser and you can pretty much go wherever you want on your way. However, knowing where you absolutely want to go will help. Having a rough plan of your stops and how far you plan to travel each day will help you calculate costs, look for places to stay in advance, and manage the time you have for your trip.
- Get your car ready: Make sure that your car gets a tune up and that all the liquids and tires are checked before you set out. The last thing that you want to happen is to have your car break down on the road.
- Embrace adventure: Do not be afraid to explore interesting sights that you notice along the road, small towns, landmarks, and back trails. These are what make a road trip truly unique and memorable so make plenty of stops to enrich your trip.
For GeoHoliday Club, noting important sites that are perfect for travelers to visit is the key to helping create the best vacation possible. A particular place up high in the Sierra Nevadas is Kingsbury Crossing located in Stateline, Nevada. With an unbeatable view of the vast Carson Valley and the crystal clear waters surrounded by alpine forest in Lake Tahoe, the mix of luxurious accommodations and premier views of natural beauty make Kingsbury Crossing the perfect place to visit.
With Lake Tahoe only minutes away from the resort, GeoHoliday Club is pleased to feature a diverse amount of activities that can be enjoyed. Sporting activities include volleyball, swimming, windsurfing, and sailing. Moreover, many tennis and golf courts are nearby Kingsbury Crossing. Skiing is perfect in the wintertime and can be accessed easily by car. For those looking to relaxing, visitors can enjoy the sandy beaches and let the sun offer warmth. This is effortless when surrounded by beauty and luxury during a stay like none other.
The nightlife scene around Kingsbury Crossing is the ideal point for exquisite dining, shopping, dancing, and gambling at one of many casinos. Regardless of what a traveler wants to do, there is something for everybody in this one-of-a-kind location featuring the most breathtaking parts Nevada has to offer.Read More
GeoHoliday Club knows that when you make travel plans, you often think about the fun that you will have while you are traveling. That is what a vacation is for. While making plans to do some things that you will enjoy is important, you also need to consider another key aspect of traveling. You need to make sure that you stay safe. This is especially true when traveling to a foreign country. There are a few tips that travelers need to be aware of to help them stay safe.
Traveler’s alerts and warnings – Governments issue warnings for people traveling to certain parts of the world. These could be security, health or some other issue that travelers need to be aware of.
Know the laws – GeoHoliday Club understands that the laws will vary depending on the country or region you visit. You can find out about laws that could impact you by talking to a travel agent or searching the internet.
Keep your valuables safe – While traveling with a lot of valuables is not always recommended, if you do have valuables keep them in a hotel safe when you are not wearing them. Be aware of your surroundings when you are wearing your valuables out in public so that you do not make yourself a target.
GeoHoliday Club knows that by following these tips and using a little bit of common sense your vacation will be one to remember.Read More
GeoHoliday Club realizes that you need to look at the travel specifications before you leave to go out on your own excursion. This needs to end up being done at least a couple of days before you start packing to ensure that you understand just what can and cannot be brought on the plane. You will know if you can bring your whole bottle of toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner or if you have to go and get travel sizes. You’ll realize what things you can bring with you for the trip.
GeoHoliday Club realizes that that is beneficial as you’ll understand what items should go in your carry on and which should not. It will always be a good item to look over what is allowed in the airport and on the plane. It will certainly enable you to be able to see just what types of snacks and food will be permitted about the airplane, if any, and that could then help save you money on your trip. This will allow you to see what personal ID will be needed for you to travel on your trip. This info should additionally tell you when there is something extra you’ll need to bring or even how much time you need in order to arrive at the airport and make your flight.
GeoHoliday Club recognizes that this particular suggestion will certainly make your travel experience go more smoothly.Read More